Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
MUNA CENTER OF SOUTH JAMAICA
SYLLABUS FOR SUMMER ISLAMIC SCHOOL 2020
Coordinator: Moulana Nurul Alam Nizami Cell: (347) 593-6735
Instructor: Hafidh Kamil Ahmad
- Read Al Qur’an with proper Tajweed
- Understand the meaning of Surahs from Juz Amma
- Hadith memorization
- Stories of Prophets and lessons from their lives
- Al Qur'an memorization with proper Tajweed
- Memorizing Surah with meaning : Surah Al-Asr to Surah An-Naas and Surah Al-Fatiha also ayatul Kursi,last two ayats of Surah al-Baqarah and last three ayats of Surah al-Hashar. (Surah’s stories and what lesson each surah teaches us)
- Memorizing Hadith with meaning. Fifteen hadiths from different topics. (What lesson each hadith teaches us)
- Memorizing Kalimah with meaning. Kalimah Tayyibah,Kalimah Shahaadah, Kalimah Tamjid and Kalimah Tawheed. Also Iman-e Mujmal and Iman-e Mufassal.
- Memorizing Dua for Salah with meaning. Thana, Tashahhud,Durood-e Ibrahim ,Dua after durood-e-Ibrahim ( Dua-e- Masurah) and Dua-e- Qunoot.
- Memorizing daily duas with meaning. Forty duas with learning benefits of each dua.
- Wudu,Shower and Tayammum.
- Learning Five times Salah and Funeral prayer
- Stories of Ten Prophets
- Learning some basic concepts. Tawhid ,Shirk, Risalah, Bid’ath,Halal and Haram
- Basic Tajweed ( All Qidah)
- Learning Quran (Individual)
- Student must be able to use computer and have access to computer with internet and headset
- Must be able to read Al Qur’an
- Must be willing to join online weekend classes
Cisco Webex Virtual Classroom